Tuesday 6 March 2012

Truth and Fiction - Web


Truth and fiction- web
Rachel Dickinson

First I started looking on the web for truthful and fake pictures and the amount that I came across was astonishing to me and I did not know where to start, there where recent pictures old pictures and a mixture of old integrated in with new, that where obviously fake. But seeing all the images on the web, I did not know whether to believe they were fake or real, the Internet is and easy source for fake and incorrect information to get out.

After looking at the fake photograph “camera found in world trade centre” 





This photograph was not edited or thought of very well and has a whole range of things incorrect about the day. weather, plane type, view, position 

I started looking at fake photographs around the whole subject of 9/11 and military photographs and I found videos photographs documents, this is one subject in which once one fake photographs gets out made by someone within a day it will go viral, 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgq1yoiiDRc&feature=related

This video of a plane hitting the trade centre at the beginning must be real but as you get it enhanced you can obviously tell that it is fake, 

After watching many videos and looking at a fair few photographs i have found that looking at my related topic on the Internet is harder because they can look real at first but pictures go viral in minuets and fake ones are all over so like the conspiracies behind 9/11 it is hard to know what is fact and what is fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment